Discover the healing and transformative practice of meditation and awaken to your authenticity. Begin the journey to personal awareness as you unleash your amazing self, celebrate life, face fears and deepen insight. This exploratory workshop involves learning through direct experience including discussion, pursuing numerous styles of meditation and mindfulness practice both formal and informal, and journaling to invite deep reflection and personal inquiry.
· Learn how to calm the mind and create awareness of the breath and body
· Foster resilience through releasing stress and developing inner peace
· Develop core consciousness practices that suit each individual’s life and goals
· Understand the neuroscience of meditation, learning specific ways meditation impacts the brain
· Establish familiarity with current research and literature on the effects of meditation
· Practice meditations to cultivate peace, loving kindness, compassion, awareness, focus and joy
This course is open to everyone.
15 CEUs with Yoga Alliance
15 elective credits toward Ambassador Yoga 300 HR.
Buddha’s Brain by Rick Hanson (available for purchase in studio)
Please bring a journal & pen
Ambassador Pricing $159
Available to all Ambassador YTT participants & early birds
After Jan 10th $200