Come join us in this workshop designed to feed our relationship with the sacred. Through mantra, mandala, and movement we will offer opportunities to recognize the various forms of the divine feminine energy - Shakti - that moves us.
From the Tantric perspective, biological activities like the power of the breath, the heartbeat, the energy that moves our muscles, and the impulse behind thoughts are inherently feminine. Recognizing and decoding the various manifestations of Shakti provides a way of deepening the capacity to live with passion and depth and connects us to the elemental forces of the cosmos.
Some of the key aspects of the workshop include:
- Movement and meditation designed to evoke the power of the 5 elements (earth, water, fire, air and ether)
- Learning mantras and mudras to evoke the power of the goddess
- The creation of living mandala art
- Gypsy dreads and henna art by donation
- The support of our fellow sisters on the path!
*at this time the workshop has been designed for women only. Maybe next time guys.