Anatomy of a Healthy Life Module
DATES: 2 Weekend Intensives
● Friday, November 3rd, 2017 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
● Saturday, November 4th, 2017 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
● Sunday, November 5th, 2017 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
● Friday, December 1st, 2017 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
● Saturday, December 2nd, 2017 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
● Sunday, December 3rd, 2017 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Learn the technical aspects of the classical yoga postures (asanas) and the human anatomy and physiology required to teach them. You’ll advance your own physical practice and become confident instructing five powerful breathing techniques (pranayama). Deepen your understanding of the ways yoga creates strength and balance with a complete examination of the body locks (bandhas) and how modern science is used to support and demystify yogic traditions.
Required Reading: The Science of Yoga by William J. Broad
**You can purchase your copy at LAHARI YOGA Studio**
For each of our Ambassador Yoga modules we offer a $400 scholarship. Delve deeper into the world of yoga, discover yourself.
For more information go to: https://yogainmyschool.com/teacher-training/ambassador-yoga-teacher-training/
Investment: $800.00 + GST