Found right on McKenney Ave above Season's Gift Shop, we are branching our roots out into the community to draw yogis in from non-traditional groups.
Look for fun new classes for tween girls, called LAHARI GIRLS! We have two classes, one for Elementary age, and one for the Jr. High girls. These kind, clever, and brave girls come to the yoga studio fresh after school, looking to relax, stretch, and connect, and meanwhile they are learning self acceptance, balance, health, and fitness.
We also have an athletic performance series called the WARRIOR SERIES, which is geared towards strength, focus, injury prevention, and breath control. Hockey players of all ages, all sports teams such as basketball, ringette, and soccer, and all coaches and parents are welcome to join this series. The Warrior series also reaches out to Firefighters and other professionals that have demanding physical job requirements. We've had lots of positive feedback so far; look for the hashtags #YogaForFirefighters and #YogaForHockey on Twitter and Facebook!
And finally, for those looking for traditional yoga taught at beginner, intermediate, advanced, and RYT levels, welcome to our FLOW SERIES! Flow Classes can be found at many different times of day to suit all schedules, and are taught in a range of Hatha, Yin, Power Flow, and Hot Yoga styles. Flow classes give a great workout and focus on body sculpting, physical fitness, weight management, flexibility, and balance while also challenging the mind and spirit to go deeper.
We can't wait to meet you and are so looking forward to filling the studio with happy energy, compassion, fun, and health!
Here's what to expect when you visit
* low fares
* big sales on the solstices and equinoxes!
* beautiful new cork floor
* colourful saris in all the windows
* more (smaller) change rooms
* the original room is the SUN room for obvious reasons
*a second studio; the MOON room!
* as of May 2016 we opened up a third studio space named the STARLIGHT Room
* a nutrition bar called the OM KITCHEN for hungry hearts to find nourishment, tea, coffee and fresh fruit flavoured water before and after class.
* a comfy, cozy, happy little lounge to connect, sit and read, drink tea, chat, and socialize at any time of day or evening. Come just connect with us!
* many hugs and laughs and good karma and kindness.
* Please help whomever is at the desk computer with your deeply appreciated patience.
Subscribe to LAHARI•YOGA's Love Tribe Newsletter
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates from the LAHARI Love Tribe.
**We respect your privacy and you can remove your self from the email Newsletter at any time.**