YOGA UNIVERSITY at Lahari Yoga, St. Albert
Curious about yoga? Want to go deeper, but don't want to go through yoga teacher training?
We will be offering drop-in classes that cover themes found within the vast and beautiful world of #YOGA.
Possible topics will include:
• Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
• Ayurveda: an introduction to this system of health care derived from the Vedic tradition
• History of Yoga
• Subtle Body Theory
• Anatomy and Physiology as they relate to Yoga
• Pranayama and Meditation Theory
• Yoga Philosophy
• Shat Karma (internal and external cleansing practices)
• Pranayama (breathing practice)
• Mudras and Bandhas (energy locks)
• Dharana and Dhyana (concentration and meditation as described in the Yoga Sutras)
• Asanas (yoga postures)
• Pratyahara: kirtan (devotional chanting), mantra yoga and hand mudras
Do you have any specific topics that you are aching to know more about?
Classes start in the new year!!