Photo's from International Day of Yoga Celebration 2016
This is our third annual celebration and we are excited to connect and share with the community. Our vision for this event is to bring the community of St.Albert together in a fun, interactive afternoon to promote yoga, health, wellness and love. So whether you are interested in being a vendor at our mini festival, taking part in the many offered sample yoga classes or sponsor our event in anyway we would greatly appreciate your support!
Hash Tags that will be used during the event
Get your LAHARI YOGA BINGO card filled out as we have awesome prize packs for the completely filled out BINGO Card donated by LARISSA from LAHARI YOGA. For those that are able to complete a line on the BINGO card we have prizes from Seasons Gift Shop & pure Essential Oils!
About the event:
- The celebration will take place on Saturday June 24th from 12pm-5pm in the field behind Lahari Yoga Studio which is located at 86 McKenney Ave (this is the field behind VJM Junior High School and St.Albert Catholic High School).
- There will be sample yoga classes happening throughout the afternoon so the community can be exposed to the various types of yoga.
- The Festival will take place in the field with local vendors, food, music and entertainment. We ask all vendors to be set up by 11:45pm and stay until 4pm at least.
- At 3:45 LAHARI YOGA BINGO prize winners will be drawn.
- At 4pm a large community yoga class lead by the owner of LAHARI YOGA, Larissa Whiting. It will be run in the field space outside and this is an all levels, all ages class.
- Community members are welcome to come check out the event at anytime in the afternoon if they are interested in seeing what is happening, eating or browsing the festival.
Vendors / Supporters
Click on any of our supporters to see their websites