Become an Ambassador Yoga Teacher
Love yoga? Want to enrich your understanding? Share your knowledge?
This approach to training presents new opportunities for adults and youth to attain Yoga Alliance certification. It gives graduates a healthy way to earn extra money while nurturing the wise teacher within, at a pace that fits with the demands of home or student life. Ages 14+ welcome.
- Take a journey of self discovery
- Deepen your practice and understanding of yoga
- Become involved in the yoga teaching community
- Benefit from small classes and personalized instruction (limit 15 participants)
- Enjoy ongoing access to outstanding mentors
The Ambassador Yoga Teacher Training is a 200-hour Yoga Alliance registered program.
The training hours have been broken down into four modules, each of which contain all the fundamental elements required for your certification and registration with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher 200 (RYT 200). The modules can be started at any time and completed at a pace that fits your life. We encourage a commitment to complete the program within two years.
4 Modules x 50 hours each = 200 hours
YOGA IN MY SCHOOL: Ambassador Yoga Teacher Training Scholarship
We feel it is important to share the love of yoga and the joy of teaching and want everyone to benefit. We offer a $400 scholarship to one lucky registrant for each module.
How to apply:
1) Register and pay for your module. If you win you will be refunded $400.
2) Write a 500 word essay answering: Why you want to take this training (your story)? and How you will benefit from the module of study? Please include the Module title and dates of training.
3) email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 1 month before your module begins.
Ambassador Yoga Teaching Training Calendar
You can skip forward and see when the next YTT module is being offered.
Donna Freeman, BEd, E-RYT 500, RCYT, YACEP (Lead Trainer)
Donna believes that yoga can be practiced anywhere, by anyone, at any time. It was love at first pose when she began practicing yoga in 1997 while living in Cape Town, South Africa. Delving deep into alignment, anatomy and mindfulness, Donna soon became a yoga instructor. Combining yoga with her degree in Education and love of children, she founded Yoga In My School and wrote Once Upon a Pose: A Guide to Yoga Adventure Stories for Children. Donna highlights topics of interest and helps others share the joy and benefits of yoga with all ages, while collaborating with numerous leaders in the yoga and mindfulness community via her Yoga In My School podcast. Donna enjoys spending time on the mat with all ages from infants to the elderly. She brings curiosity, compassion and playfulness to her classes, keenly respecting the abilities and intentions of participants. You may also find her practicing in the park while walking her dog early each morning.